Saturday, September 30, 2006

Lots of random knitting

I've been busy doing bits and pieces of several projects. I'm making a kitty bed for a swap friend, fingerless gloves for me, socks for my niece and hats for my kids. Whew! Nevermind the bags I'm finishing up for a craft show. My sil has a table and said she will put things out for me.

More bad news on the medical front, so I'm glad I have the knitting to cheer me up. I'm now having some sort of problem with my kidneys. Either from my disease or the chemo, we're not sure which yet, or the extent of the damage. Hopefully they aren't too far gone. Dialysis isn't something I need in my life right now.

On a happy note, we got a new (to use) car. I feel like a little old lady...it's a Lincoln Town Car. lol We had to have a car with a large enough trunk to fit my scooter and a stroller. Minivans, believe it or not, didn't have enough space in the back. Their trunks are actually quite small. So I'm driving a boat of a car, but happy everything finally fits.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathy said...

Good luck. I hope things get better for you. Keep your spirits up.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home