Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Secret Pal 10

I had so much fun with Secret Pal 9, I'm doing it again! Here's my questionnaire:

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I love wool, alpaca, merino, cashmere, and silk. No cotton please, it hurts my hands.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Their original packaging. I would love something better to keep them in.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Since I was little; my grandma taught me. I would say I am intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? Yes, I'll update it and add it later.

5. What's your favorite scent? Vanilla

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Yes! I love most candy, but really love Pez and sour things. I am also addicted to coffee. I just love to go get something lovely at starbucks.

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I am learning to spin. My hubby said I can have a wheel for my birthday! Yea!

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like modern country, and classical guitar. I also like English and Irish folk singing.

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand? I love purples and greens. I'm not crazy about neon type colors.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I'm married with 3 kids. We have 2 cats.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? All but ponchos.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Socks and bags. Lace is slowly taking over.

13. What are you knitting right now? Two pairs of socks, a shawl and a bag

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Love them!

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Circular, and anything but metal.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? I have both.

17. How old is your oldest UFO? Too old to admit. lol

18. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas

19. Is there anything that you collect? Coffee mugs and classic pooh

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? I subscribe to Interweave.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? I'd like to get better at lace and cables.

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes. My shoe size is 9.

23. When is your birthday? May 18th.

1 Comments:

Blogger Martina in AK said...

Boo:

I came across your blog because I joined Secret pal 10. I browsed through your posts. Your children are lovely. I see that you are going through illness and fear, and I just wanted to reach out to you and tell you that I'll pray for you and your family. You are obviously fighting very hard and being courageous in the face of such difficulty...

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home