Friday, May 05, 2006

Well, it's been a while, and my life turned upside down in the meantime

My illness got very bad, and I continued on chemotherapy. During the chemotherapy, even though I was supposed to have been sterile due to my last rounds on Cytoxan, I found out I was pregnant. Not only pregnant, but 17 weeks pregnant! eek! Amazing, and thank goodness, the baby is normal and healthy, and a little boy. :o) Needless to say, this has been really hard on my body. I'm 25 weeks now, dealing with my chronic disease on top of a pregnancy. Hopefully I will hold on until at least 32 weeks, maybe even more.

So, we are all in shock and trying to adjust, at the same time thankful for an amazing little miracle in the midst of all my pain.

I haven't felt well enough to knit much, but hoping I will get the motivation soon. I've never knit baby things before. There are so many cute, tiny things out there I'd love to make.

A big thank you to the kind people from Knittyboard. I have received 3 RAK, and am overwhelmed. You women are generous and wonderful. Thank you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home