Thursday, February 02, 2006

Sockapaloooza!

I've joined my first knitalong. It should be a lot of fun. Now I need to start thinking about the socks I want to make for my sock pal. I love knitting socks. I'm a little nervous about trying a new pattern for a gift, because I want them to be really nice. But, because it's a gift, I want them to be super. Viscious circle! lol

I'm having so much fun knitting again. Hopefully my brain will continue to cooperate and leave my hands alone. My tremors and weakness were so bad, I had trouble just holding onto a drink, or writing with a pen. Now that things are better, I'm knitting like a fiend.

I'd love suggestions as to your favorite sock yarns. Off to look at my stash, and check out some websites. Hope everyone is having a great day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I'm so glad you are able to knit. As for sock yarns I won't be any help because I love 'em all!

2:28 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

I hope your hands continue to hold out for you Em! No advice here either, I haven't really tried to make any socks yet.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home