Sunday, May 29, 2005

I hate being techie challenged.

I am still figuring out this blogging thing. I have tried I don't know how many times to put links in my blog. I just can't seem to get it right. I am so sick of staring at "edit me." lol I also would like to add some sort of knitting graphic, but can't seem to find one of those either. aaaaaaaahhhhhhh

We had a great day today. The weather was beautiful, so I sat outside and knitted while my hubby planted our vegetable garden. I hope everything grows well. Fresh vegetables are so much better than store bought.

I have so many projects I want to do right now. I have to get my head organized and decide what I really want to get done instead of staring at yarn and patterns all day. My current wip are Cleaves, a shrug from the latest Interweave, and a couple of different bags.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home