Monday, May 23, 2005

Rain and more rain

Ugh. It is grey and cold. I can't believe I have all the lights on in the house at 11 in the morning. It's ridiculous.

I got sidetracked doing bags and need to get back to the second sleeve of Cleaves. I'm drooling over the pattern for the Lucy bag, but I can't make myself pay $7 for a pattern...yet. lol

I'm having a terrible time with control of my left arm right now. Damn stroke. The tremors made it impossible to knit last night. I just keep trying. My physical therapist said knitting is good therapy to create new pathways in my brain. Gotta love permission to knit as much as possible! ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Em, I'm sorry about your arm, that is so frustrating. On the bright side woohoo for being told to knit!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home